CONTACT US DIRECTLY FOR FREE & PREPAID RETURNS10-stylus Pen for Touch Screen Tablet Capacitive Stylist Pen Cell Phone 『Better Than Finger』- A stylus has a better touch point than the tip of your finger giving better accuracy to little touch focuses like keys on the console. No more big finger troubles.
『Anti-Scratch Tip』- The stylus pen tip was made of soft, and scratch resistant rubber,which can protect your screen from scratching and keep no fingerprints.
『Easy To Carry』- Slim body and lightweight. Clip design is great for clipping in your pocket, diary, etc. Great stylus for kids.
『Perfect For Sharing』- Get 10 of tablet stylus with an unbeatable price. You can share this tablet pen to your friends or family.
『Universal Capacitive Stylus』- 100% compatible with all capacitive touch screen devices,such as iPad,iPhone,tablets,samsung galaxy and so on.REVIEWSThe product came very well packaged.
I'm very happy. thank you for everything.
Seller strongly recommended.This is great! I definitely recommend! Product looks amazingDelivery was fast. Excellent seller, great communication. I advise everyone
