10 Leviton Ivory LARGE Phone Jack Telephone Wallplates 6-Position 4-Wire 40549-I For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
10 Leviton Ivory LARGE Phone Jack Telephone Wallplates 6-Position 4-Wire 40549-I
Price: US $20.89
Fruit Ridge Tools, LLC
Our store
Contact Us
Add to Favorite Sellers
10 Leviton Ivory Large Phone Jack Telephone Wallplates 6-Position 4-Wire 40549-I
10 Leviton 40549-I ivory modular phone jack wall plates. Midway size plate that measures an oversize 3-1/8" x 4-7/8"; it is 3/8" wider and 3/8" taller than a standard plate to cover larger openings or wall irregularities. Features include:
Screw terminals on back for securing wiring
6-position, 4-conductor jack for use with standard residential phones
Type 625B4 wiring
Includes color matching mounting screws
This is New Old Stock and is returnable for any reason. (SKU # L40549-I-10PK; Weight: 1.2500 lbs.)