10 ADS-25D-12 12018E Adapter Power Supply Switching Adapter Laptop Hard Drive ZZ For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
10 ADS-25D-12 12018E Adapter Power Supply Switching Adapter Laptop Hard Drive ZZ
Price: US $89.99
You will receive all pictured and there are 10 complete switching adapter sets in this lot. The ZZ in the description is for tracking purposes only and has nothing to do with the product. You can see how big this item is with the image that has the tape measure.
I do my best to point out anything that could be wrong and I take detailed pictures. Please see detailed high res images for condition and let me know if you have any questions. I also want everyone to be pleased with what they buy. If you are unhappy for whatever reason when you receive the item then please message me first to see if we can work something out before starting a return.