1 (1k cnt) 6" pre-cut pre-stripped @1" ea end. silver plated copper wire-wraping For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
NOS.Up for your DIY / PROTOTYPING, I'm offering 1 package of 1000 count 6" silver plated copper wires. These wires are used with a wire wrapping gun to apply a snug connection to IC sockets (and the like). The wires are stripped 1' at each end. The insulation is blue Kynar. There are 4 packages available. The price shown is for (1) package/tube. I'll combine shipping if you order more than one. See my other listings, I will be selling other lengths and colors soon. Please note: The last package sold, the label was torn off, but the product is as stated above.