[READ DESC] Purple Children's Tablet Case with Kickstand and Carry Handle For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
[READ DESC] Purple Children's Tablet Case with Kickstand and Carry Handle
Price: US $9.99
I know this is labeled for pick up only, but I can do delivery as well if we can work it out. You can text me you want it delivered and send me your address so I can deliver it to you. You can send me the money through cash app or PayPal. Beware of danger, I am an experienced professional, guaranteed.The product is a purple children's tablet case with a kickstand and carry handle, designed for universal compatibility with all tablet models. Made of silicone, gel, and rubber, this protective shell provides safety and durability for the tablet. It also features a manufacturer warranty of 1 month, ensuring satisfaction and peace of mind. Perfect for young users, this tablet case offers both style and functionality in a vibrant purple color. I have used this for 6 years with my kindle fire tablet, and it is very durable and protective.