UBB Store

** Commodore 1541 Disk Drive for Commodore 64  w/ Protective Insert - TESTED
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
** Commodore 1541 Disk Drive for Commodore 64 w/ Protective Insert - TESTED
Price: US $89.99
** Commodore 1541 Disk Drive for Commodore 64 w/ Protective Insert - TESTED
Listing includes:
- Commodore 1541 Disk Drive- Protective Insert
Will be well packed to help avoid damage during shipping.
This item is sold AS-IS, no returns please! This is a 44 year old disk drive and I cannot make any guarantees, but I have described it here honestly and to the best of my abilities.
I have tested the disk drive to the best of my abilities, including:- reads several test floppy disks- loads game from disk using test disk drive
More pics and video are

Buy Now