UBB Store

$500 ANYCUBIC 4Max Pro 2.0 Fully Enclosed FDM 3d printer
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
$500 ANYCUBIC 4Max Pro 2.0 Fully Enclosed FDM 3d printer
Price: US $325.00

Hey guys this is the fully enclosed steel structure

ANYCUBIC 4 max pro 2.0 3d printer. I have everything it came with except for the box. I just put on a new nozzle and it comes with 2 rolls of ELEGOO blue filiment and a lot of it. The value of the filiment alone is almost 40$ . Everything works fine, printed less than 20 prints, just grew out of 3d printing. Also comes with original tools and spare parts. Please ask if you have any questions. FLEXIBLE

Also please check out the other stuff I'm selling, I know I have a tablet and cash register and other stuff. PLEASE NOT THAT THE PHOTOS ARE FROM MY FACEBOOK MARKETPLACE POST. THIS IS A REAL POST.


ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK




Buy Now