*2x* Belkin Cables A3l791b14-blu-s 14ft Cat5e Blue Snagless Rj45 M/m Patch Cable For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
New in original packaging. Exact item you will recieve is pictured.
Please let me know if you have any questions. I only accept payment through , and ship within the continental united states. i have no problem shipping to hawaii or alaska, but i will need to charge more for shipping. I will combine shipping on multiple items, just let me know before you pay. Thank you. : )
International shipping: I charge a 5$ handling fee on top of normal shipping. For larger items, a packaging fee might also be present. I do not use global shipping program, as they ruin items. Please contact me if you wish to purchase this item international.