UBB Store

Z-EDGE UG32 32" Curved QHD 2560x1440 VA LED 180Hz 1ms HDMI/DP
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Z-EDGE UG32 32" Curved QHD 2560x1440 VA LED 180Hz 1ms HDMI/DP
Price: US $199.99

Z-Edge 32 inch Curved Gaming Monitor, QHD 1440P 180Hz 165Hz 144Hz Curved Monitor, 1500R Computer Monitor, MPRT 1ms Monitor, 16.7M Colors, 3000:1 Contrast, UG32 Ultra Slim Bezel, DP x2, HDMI x2


This exact model^


I did not open the box. I bought it last year in august and I never used it or open it. I decided that now would be a good time to sell it instead of letting it sit in my closet indefinitely. I spent one hundred and ninety nine dollars for it, and I intend to try selling it at a discount, depending on what it's worth to you. I'd like to get at least a hundred and fifty for it. I don't really want to pay for shipping.



Buy Now

Related Items

Too many requests.