UBB Store

Western Digital WD Caviar SE WD800JD 80GB 3.5" SATA I 7200RPM 8MB HDD
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Western Digital WD Caviar SE WD800JD 80GB 3.5" SATA I 7200RPM 8MB HDD
Price: US $13.97
The Western Digital WD Caviar SE WD800JD 80GB 3.5" SATA I 7200RPM 8MB HDD is a high-performance internal desktop drive designed for use in PCs. With a storage capacity of 80GB and a rotation speed of 7200 RPM, this hard drive offers fast transfer rates of up to 150 MB/s. Its 3.5" form factor and SATA I interface make it compatible with a wide range of systems. Additionally, the drive is RoHS compliant and features 8MB of cache for enhanced performance. Ideal for those needing reliable and efficient storage solutions for their desktop computer. Not wiped or tested. Sold as is

Buy Now