READ DESCRIPTION CLOSELY AND IN ITS ENTIRETY:
For sale here is a Wacom Cintiq Pro 27 Creative Pen Display in perfect working condition, but smells of cigarette smoke.
I bought this unit on on August 17th and took delivery on August 20th - the original listing can be found delivery the tablet, all included components (cables, power cord, Pro Pen 3, pen tray, etc.), shipping box, and packing materialssmelled strongly of cigarette smoke.
I attempted to mitigate the smell by:
- thoroughly cleaning all surfaces--multiple times--with a 70% isopropyl alcohol solution
- sealing the tablet and components in an airtight container for 2 weeks along with several bags of activated charcoal and a box of baking soda
- upon removing from the container after 2 weeks, I ran a fan directly onto the tablet and its components for 24 hours a day for several days
The smell is greatly improved from when I took delivery, but a residual smell remains and it's just too much for me. Unfortunately all of my good-faith efforts to deal with it took me beyond the 30-day return window provided by the seller so I cannot return it and 'm looking to re-sell.
My loss, your gain. Happy to answer questions.
