I recently purchased a new graphics display tablet so I no longer have use for this one.
The good news is it was practically unused considering that I only owned it for about 6 months and I mostly been drawing on my iPad because I've grown so accustomed to touch displays which this is not. But it does have a very nice 2.5 LED display with very nice colors.
On that note this is not a standalone tablet, it will need a pc to plug into and I will include all of the original cables and wall outlet (even though you can use it with one cable if your computer supports it).
I'm not marking the price down too much for MSRP because I did purchase the separate stand and the Pro Pen 3 Customization kit (which was already another $100 by itself) and I am including the Stand and the Upgraded Pen with the Tablet.
Please BARE IN MIND that the upgraded pen you see pictured is the one that you will get, as soon as I upgraded the Pen to have the bigger grip and heavier weight, I threw the other accessories out like an idiot.
So if you wanted the pen to be the skinnier version you'll have to buy the pen customization kit separately...sorry.
And lastly I would prefer if I can keep my Wacom drawing glove but if that's a deal breaker than just ask me and I can throw it in there if that will make up for the trouble.
But other than that, it works perfect and I will be sure to make sure the screen is cleaned before sending it out.
There are no scratches or dents and the picture is very stunning.
