UBB Store

Vintage Rare OLD STYLE Kensington PS2 ScrollBall ValueMouse 3 Button Model:19410
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Vintage Rare OLD STYLE Kensington PS2 ScrollBall ValueMouse 3 Button Model:19410
Price: AU $67.44
Perfect working condition. Please if you have a good use for this item, make me a reasonable offer.Important notice to all Australian buyers:1:Please only supply actual address as I dont ship to PO Boxes.2: I dont use Parcel Point system of shipping. 3: I either use Australia Post or Couriers Please company to do the deliveries for me. it works out best at all times for me and the buyers as couriers are faster than post office and take good care of parcels.All international packages will be through Australia Post.
My note: Foam ZK2
Please read the following carefully before you purchase:
My reputation as a seller on platform is very important to me as this is my source of income. When people are disappointed with my products such as circuit boards, electronic spare parts, internal components of products, new or used, not fixing their issue, they think that they can send it back for refund.
I dont and also can not resell if I accepted the item back. It could have been affected or damaged by the faulty related parts in the faulty unit which is gone under repair by the buyer.
Qualified competent technicians dont perform TRIAL and ERROR with parts and components. They investigate and fault find using diagrams and available materials before installation of the right part.When you offer, you are agreeing to the fact that this item is dead on arrival and accept it as your lose if it did not resolve the issue.
I hope it is understandable.

Buy Now