Vintage Mitsumi CD-ROM Drive Lot of 2 Partial Tested See Video Parts or Repair
For More Items Like This See My Store See My Store Categories "Computers, Parts, Software" Or "For Parts or Repair"
Note ** has begun to automatically collect sales tax according to the location of the buyer whether or not the item is new or used, also buyers outside the US may be required to pay import charges when they receive their item **
Vintage Mitsumi CD-ROM Drive Lot of 2 Partial Tested See Video Parts or Repair. This Listing is for (2) Vintage Mitsumi CD-ROM Drives. these Mitsumi CD-ROM Drives are Used. these CD-ROM Drives have scratches, Marks, Stains, Ect. (seen in the pictures). I have tested these CD-ROM Drives for open/close and what happens when an audio CD is installed (See Video). these Mitsumi CD-ROM Drives measures about 8" X 5 3/4" X 1 3/4". CD-ROM Drive #1 is a Mitsumi Model No. CRMC-FX810S Manufactured August 1996, this drive weighs about 1 Pound 15.8 Ounces. when testing this CD-ROM the CD tray opened and closed good, when the CD was inserted the activity indicator light did not come on and I could not tell if the CD was spinning or not so this drive may or may not be working. CD-ROM Drive #2 is a Mitsumi Model No. CRMC-FX810T4 Manufactured June 1997, this drive weighs about 1 pound 12.6 Ounces. when tested the CD tray opened/closed good, when the CD was inserted the activity indicator light came on after a few seconds then shut off and I could hear some faint clicking sounds so this drive might be working but I did not hook these drives to a computer to test the Disk Read on either one of these CD-ROM drives. a minimal amount of testing has been done on these CD-ROM Drives to give you an idea of their functionality, both open/close and the activity light lights up on one of these drives, these drives are being sold for parts or repair however they may be working. I believe these drives could be good to repair, could be good parts to repair your broken drive or parts (motors, gears, Ect.) for your home built robots or projects.
Buyer Pays Shipping
Shipping will be USPS Ground Advantage (2 to 8 Business Days), I will ship within 3 business days (Usually Same Or Next Business Day) if I will be out of town or unable to ship within 3 business days I will contact you and ship A.S.A.P. I try not to have any listings going if I will be unable to ship within 3 business days but I am unable to predict my schedule at times.
The Shipping Box Measures 12 1/4" x 9 1/4" x 5 1/2" and weighs about 4 Pounds 8.4 Ounces
There are no Returns on this item.
If you have any Questions please ask at least 1 day before sale end so I will have time to see your question and reply with your answer.
Check Out My Other Listings for More Great Deals on NOS Studebaker Parts, 1955-57 Ford Thunderbird Parts, Automotive Repair Manuals, Books, Magazines, Newspapers, VHS Tapes and Who Knows What Else You'll Find.
Thanks for Looking!
