Vintage Genuine Apple Macintosh 512Ke (M0001E) Computer & Apple Writer II Printer – Complete with Original Accessories & Packaging
A rare opportunity for collectors and vintage computing enthusiasts – this is a Vintage Apple Macintosh 512Ke Computer (Model M0001E) offered as a complete, authentic set with all original accessories, cords, and even the original boxes and packing material.
Released in 1986, the Macintosh 512Ke bridged the gap between the Macintosh 512K and the Macintosh Plus. It featured enhanced ROMs and an 800K disk drive, making it more versatile than its predecessor while retaining the compact form factor that defined Apple’s early Macintosh line. Because of its limited production run (about 18 months), the 512Ke is a very sought-after piece of Apple history.
The unit was purchased NEW by my Mother for me for school. For the longest time, I also had the original receipt too, but for the life of me, I'm unable to find it now. If I do, I will be happy to pass it on as a collector piece. This system is ideal for serious Apple collectors, vintage computing enthusiasts, or as a centerpiece in a retro tech display. I've also took the liberty of taking some of the pictures outside in natural light so you can see how clean the unit is. All of the Power and Data Cables are also Genuine OEM Apple Cables. (Please note, the Printer does NOT have the original packing material, just the original box).
Note: Because of the size of the unit, I will be shipping it in 2 Separate Boxes. I DO OFFER Local Pickup as well.If you have any questions, or prefer a Local Pickup, please reach out to me. Thank you..!
Included in This Complete Set:✅- Apple Macintosh 512Ke Computer – Model M0001E✅- Apple ImageWriter II Printer – Model A9M0320✅- Original Apple Mouse – Model M0100✅- Original Apple Keyboard – Model M0110✅- Original Apple External 800K Drive – Model M0131✅- Apple ImageWriter II Printer – Apple’s popular dot matrix printer, fully included✅- OEM Power Cords – Authentic Apple originals✅- Original Boxes & Packing Material – Extremely rare to find with complete packaging (Please note, the Printer does NOT have the original packing material, just the original box)
Condition:✅- Excellent overall condition – clean, well-preserved, and complete✅- All original hardware with matching peripherals✅- Perfect for display, preservation, or vintage demonstrations
Historical Significance:✅- The Macintosh 512Ke, affectionately called the “Fat Mac,” was Apple’s second Macintosh model and the computer that truly began expanding the Mac ecosystem. Paired with its original mouse, keyboard, disk drive, and ImageWriter II printer, this set represents a complete Apple desktop experience from the mid-1980s.
