Vintage Apple Macintosh Computer Plain Talk Microphone model 590-0670 - Sealed For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Vintage Apple Macintosh Computer Plain Talk Microphone model 590-0670 - Sealed
Price: US $11.99
UP for sale is a vintage Apple Plaintalk Microphone, model #590-0670.Item has never been used and is in its original sealed poly bag.FREE SHIPPING! Promptly ships via USPS or FedEx. Please ask questions first.My promise as an seller is to treat my buyers the way I like to be treated. That is to respond promptly to questions, to describe my sales accurately, to pack my items securely and to ship usually within 1 business day once I receive payment.I will post positive response for the buyer after the buyer has posted response indicating satisfaction with the purchase and the service that I have provided. All sales are final. Thanks for looking.