UBB Store

Vintage Apple IIe 80-Column Text Card 820-0066-A 1981 Expansion Board
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Vintage Apple IIe 80-Column Text Card 820-0066-A 1981 Expansion Board
Price: US $30.00
Vintage Apple IIe 80-Column Text Card, part number 820-0066-A, dated 1981. This authentic internal expansion circuit board is designed to expand the display capabilities of the Apple IIe computer system. The green PCB features the classic Apple Computer Inc. logo and includes several integrated circuits such as the SN74LS374N and SN74LS245N. Manufactured in Singapore, this piece of computing history is ideal for collectors or enthusiasts looking to maintain or restore period-accurate hardware. The gold-plated edge connector pins appear clean and well-preserved.
Please look carefully at the photos to determine if the physical condition is acceptable to you before purchasing. I will not repond to any offers given in direct messages. I will only accept payment through the official channel of the website. I will only ship to the buyer's address that is on file.

Buy Now