UBB Store

Vintage ATARI 800 Computer CX 853 RAM 801 ROM Included For Parts Repair Untested
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Vintage ATARI 800 Computer CX 853 RAM 801 ROM Included For Parts Repair Untested
Price: US $199.99

Actual


16 x 12.5 x 4.5 10 lbs


Untested,  for parts only, 


CX 853 RAM x3, cartridge/case form- included untested


CX 801 ROM x1, cartridge

/case form - included untested


I have no way of testing this, I doubt know if it powers on.   Comes with the Ram and Rom seen in the pictures. No power cables,  no other items included except what is seen in the pictures.


See pics for condition


Follow my channel and don't forget to watch the items you're interested in!


Feel free to look at more Cool Groovy Rad Sick stuff in my other listings for Cool Groovy Rad Sick, I look forward to hearing from you and getting your items shipped!



Buy Now