Vintage 2.5" IBM Travelstar DCYA-214000 14.13GB IDE Laptop Hard Drive Warranty For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Vintage 2.5" IBM Travelstar DCYA-214000 14.13GB IDE Laptop Hard Drive Warranty
Price: US $49.00
Vintage 2.5" IBM Travelstar DCYA-214000 14.13GB IDE Laptop Hard Drive(Manufactured in 1999) Description:I have several of these available so the pictures above are stock photos. All of theseDCYA-214000drives are in the same or better B+ physical condition as the one pictured. I rate the noise levelto be moderate which is the same as when it was new. The drive is 15mm thick and can only be used in a few pre 2000 laptop Models. If you need this for vintage laptop make sure it is compatible with an 15mmthick drive. It can also be installed in a desktop as well. Payment: I accept Paypal and most credit cards. Shipping:Shipping is FREE. I usually ship one business day after receiving payment. Warranty:Im including a 6 month hardware warranty with all of my vintage hard drives. If a hardware problem arises within the 6 month warranty period I will replace the drive at no charge. The warranty covers everything except for normal wear, accidental damage or software issues. The drive has been fully tested and it performs perfectly.Pretty good warranty for a 27 year old hard drive. Thanksfor checking out this listing and God bless.