VTG LOT OF ATARI 400/800 BASIC PROGRAMMING BOOKS "I Speak BASIC to my ATARI" For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
VTG LOT OF ATARI 400/800 BASIC PROGRAMMING BOOKS "I Speak BASIC to my ATARI"
Price: US $20.99
This vintage lot includes two user manuals for Atari 400/800 BASIC programming books titled "I Speak BASIC to my ATARI". These manuals are a great addition to any vintage computing collection and provide insight into the development of programming languages. The books are in excellent shape and show minimal signs of wear and tear, making them a valuable find for collectors.
The manuals are specifically designed for Atari computers and provide a comprehensive guide to programming in BASIC. They cover a range of topics, including language syntax, input/output functions, and game development. These manuals are a must-have for anyone interested in the history of programming languages and vintage computing.