UBB Store

Unique Vintage 1980's IBM Magnet 3.5" Floppy Disk Eraser #958
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Unique Vintage 1980's IBM Magnet 3.5" Floppy Disk Eraser #958
Price: US $75.96
Thank you for looking at this item we have up for sale.
Interesting item, there is a magnet inside the opening - I assume it is for erasing 3.5" floppy disks. I couldn't find any info online concerning this item. The number at the end of the listing is for inventory purposes.
As pictured, nothing else is included. It is in used condition, please see all of the pictures.I take 100% responsibility for my listings and packaging of items. I have been on since 2000 and strive for a positive experience for the buyer each time. If there is a problem just let me know, I offer 100% refund including shipping if I do make a mistake (I am human after all.)

PLEASE READ: I am by no means an expert on this type of item. I have tried to describe the item to the best of my abilities and take enough photos to help determine the condition. Please ask if you have any questions. Thank you.



Buy Now

Related Items