I upgraded to this after using a USG-Pro-4 for a number of years went on to a UDM Pro.
This unit requires a standalone Unif console to operate. I have re-adopted this to a Unifi console, updated it to the latest firmware. Works well and has been reset to factory. Both the 10gb and 1gb ports work great. Comes with the rack ears and screws.
Does not come with a power cord. Takes a generic C13 cord that everyone has in their box of miscellaneous cables that they refuse to throw out.
Current prices from UI including memory surcharges, shipping and taxes, this would be over $600.
If you don't know what your buying, don't buy it. Ask questions before you buy.
Buyer pays for shipping. I will do combined shipping for multiple items. No international shipping. Shipped with UPS Ground and Insured for the sale price.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS.More info from Ubiquitis website:
