UBB Store

Ubiquiti Networks UniFi FlexHD Access Point (UAP-FlexHD-US)
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Ubiquiti Networks UniFi FlexHD Access Point (UAP-FlexHD-US)
Price: US $70.00
I used this AP at a small office for a while while it was under construction, It worked fell for us but I have no need for it anymore.
Screenshots show its firmware version and connected clients. I forgot that Ubiquiti put RGB LEDs in some of their devices for a time to allow users to customize the look of their AP's.
This AP can not be used in standalone mode. It needs to adopted into a Unifi network to be configured and used.
If you don't know what your buying, don't buy it. Ask questions before you buy.
Buyer pays for shipping. I will do combined shipping for multiple items. No international shipping. Shipped with UPS Ground and Insured for the sale price.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS.

Buy Now