UV Curable LED ink that performs with excellent adhesion to go along with high flexibility.
Each ink bag has 250ml to be use in printers with steel needles.
Available Colors: Cyan, Yellow, Magenta, Black, White, Varnish/Gloss.It is specifically designed for use in LED or UV small format printers equipped with EPSON DX4 / DX5 printheads.
Our ink is 100% compatible with many small format flatbed and roll to roll LED UV printers, including Roland LEF, Logojet printers and many others with Epson heads.**These inks are made in USA **
Recommended Substrates:Wood,chrome film,disks,glass,ceramic, metal,photo paper,stone material,etc.
Color Availability:Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, White.
response from an actual customer...."The inks work wonderfully in the L800 epson print head. I'm glad I invested the little extra over Chineseinks as these have great adhesion on metal and powder coatedmetal. I scratched the cured ink with my fingernail and it's durable. The only way I could get the ink to chip at all was spraying isopropyl alcohol and rubbing very hard. Even then it barely came off."
Any questions are welcome.
