UBB Store

USB headset with microphone by Jiamqishi EH01
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
USB headset with microphone by Jiamqishi EH01
Price: US $12.00
The Jiamqishi EH01 USB headset with microphone is a sleek and comfortable option for those in need of a high-quality headset for their computer or laptop. With a stylish black color and a convenient boom microphone, this headset is perfect for online meetings and calls. The 12-foot cable length provides ample reach, and the double earpiece design ensures a comfortable listening experience. Made in China, this headset by Jiamqishi combines functionality with a modern form factor, making it a reliable choice for any user.

I am always happy to answer questions, take response, or changeshipping to meet your needs. I am usually able to answer question within a fewhours.

Please Visit our store Duncans Wild Cat Hill. I really loveit when someone wants to make a combo of items for a deal. When buying morethan 1 item I will try and refund a little money on the on the shipping if does not deduct it out. I have and will make custom listings that include the buyer’susername. This allows you to see a combined price and accurate shipping infofor the items in a single box.

I am trying to put Post office or Fed EX slow shipping. If youneed something else please let me know before you buy.

I recycle boxes so don’t be surprised to see odd markings on myshipping.




Buy Now