UBB Store

Tripp Lite The Traveler Black Surge Protector UL1449 E200250 Pre-Owned
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Tripp Lite The Traveler Black Surge Protector UL1449 E200250 Pre-Owned
Price: US $2.25

For sale isTripp Lite The Traveler Black Surge Protector UL1449 E200250 Pre-Owned


Condition: Pre-Owned.Tested. Works. Shows signs of cosmetic wear.


Features: 2 outlets. Line, phone and modem jacks.


Questions :Please forward any questions you may have and I will respond in a timely manner.


Issue/Concerns: Although much care is placed in shipping of items I do understand that packages can be damaged in transit. Should this happen or if you aredissatisfiedfor any reason please contact me and we will work it out.



Shipping: USPS First Class Mail

Will combine shipping for multiple purchases. Message about it and I will send invoice with most affordable shipping option.


Thanks for viewing & please leave positive response when you receive your item



Buy Now