Toshiba 60GB 2.5" IDE Laptop Hard Drive MK6025GAS / HDD2189 S ZE01 S HDD For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Toshiba 60GB 2.5" IDE Laptop Hard Drive MK6025GAS / HDD2189 S ZE01 S HDD
Price: US $39.99
The Toshiba 60GB 2.5" IDE Laptop Hard Drive MK6025GAS / HDD2189 S ZE01 S is a reliable internal laptop drive designed for use with laptops. With its silver color and compact 2.5" form factor, this HDD from Toshiba offers a storage capacity of 60GB, making it ideal for storing and accessing your data. The drive is compatible with IDE interfaces and is a genuine Toshiba product, ensuring quality and performance. Perfect for those in need of a dependable storage solution for their laptop. Please pay attention to the pictures to make sure this is the item(s) you are needing/wanting! The Picture is only to show the conditionof items I have. They do not represent how many there are. The title say exactlywhat you will get. Sometimes items can vary!; Pictures are important! Also it is it is better to open a case if you have problems with any orders we receive 50 to a hundred emails a day and your could be overlooked. Also this is the best way for both of us to protect ourselves. So please open a case because I can miss your emails. Thank you Things I have, have been purchased at sales. You receive it exactlyas I show in picture. I try to be upfront with you the best that I can.Feel free to ask any questions.We offer FREE RETURNS if there are any problems!