UBB Store

Timbuk2 - Commute Laptop Bag Black
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Timbuk2 - Commute Laptop Bag Black
Price: US $45.00
Used but in great shape, could use a wash? It's nylon and waterproof for electronics stored inside. It served me well in college, now I havent had a working laptop for a while now, and it will hold up to 15" mbp and I think I squeezed my very old 17" MacBook Pro from a long time ago.
The Timbuk2 Commute Laptop Bag in black is a stylish and durable shoulder/messenger bag designed to protect your laptop and other essentials while on the go. Made from nylon material, this bag is weather-resistant and perfect for everyday use. The brand's reputation for quality and longevity ensures that you can trust in the durability of this practical and functional accessory for your tech-savvy lifestyle.

Buy Now