When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
ThinkPad E15 Gen 2 (15”, Intel) Laptop
Price: US $275.00
Item for sell is Lenovo ThinkPad E15 Gen 2 15" Laptop
Model:20TD003KUS
CPU:11th Gen i5-1135 G7
RAM: 16 GB
Storage: 512 GB
GPU: Intel Iris Xe
WiFI Adapter Model: Intel AX201
OS: Windows Pro 11
Item Condition: Light wear on bottom
I will only ship to the lower 48 US states.
Before placing any offers, please make sure you read the itemdescription, and if you have any questions about the item, please ask me beforeplacing your offer.I’m not responsible for any buyer’sremorse.All sales are final.Also, is automaticallyadding taxes to some states, and I can’t change that.Depending onwhere you are, you might have to pay taxes.