UBB Store

TeamGroup T-FORCE DELTA RGB 32GB (2x16GB) DDR5 6400MHz CL40 Desktop RAM
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
TeamGroup T-FORCE DELTA RGB 32GB (2x16GB) DDR5 6400MHz CL40 Desktop RAM
Price: US $439.99
The TeamGroup T-FORCE DELTA RGB 32GB DDR5 6400MHz CL40 Desktop RAM consists of two 16GB modules, providing a total capacity of 32GB. These DDR5 SDRAM modules are registered and feature a DIMM form factor, with 288 pins for optimal performance. Manufactured by Team Group in Taiwan, these modules come with a lifetime warranty, making them a reliable choice for enhancing your desktop's memory capacity and speed. Ideal for gamers and professionals looking for high-quality RAM modules to boost their system's performance.

I ship NEXT or same day depending on the time! All parts areshipped with care to ensure reliable performance. I take pride in accuratelistings, fast handling, and consistent customer satisfaction as a Top Rated Seller. Please note: ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Thank you for your understandingand for supporting a trusted seller. I appreciate all my international clientsas well.

DO NOT PM ME OFFERS, PRICE IS FIRM.

I DOCUMENT ALL SERIAL NUMBERS ETC DURING TESTING; DON’TTRY ANY FUNNY BUSINESS I AM NOT THE ONE TO PLAY WITH I PROMISE YOU THAT.




Buy Now