DESCRIPTION
Targus USB Wired Black Computer Keyboard.
- Full-size 108-key QWERTY layout for ergonomic comfort
- Quality construction and functional layout
- 5' USB cable provides true plug and play capabilities which are simple and easy to use
- Compatible for Windows & Mac
- Size: 17.5" Inches Length x 5" Inches Width
Any questions about the item? Please message me and I will get back to you!CONDITIONBRAND NEWin great condition. Light scratch on the bottom left that is hard to picture. Please see pictures. You will receive exact item pictured.SHIPPINGYour item will be shipped between 1-3 days after I receive cleared payment. You will receive a message to your inbox when your item is ready to be shipped.
If there are any questions or concerns about your package, message me and I will get back to you asap.
**Please Note - USPS is experiencing significant delays across their delivery network, if you would like a different shipping option I will be more than happy to send a new shipping quote**RETURN POLICYBuyer has 14 days after receiving the item to return. Please send an inbox message stating the reason for the return.Buyer is responsible for paying the return shipping and handling.
A refund will only be given if:
- The item is returned back to me in thesame conditionit was shipped.
- The item is returned within the 14 days return period. No returns are accepted after 14 days. No exceptions!
There is a 20% restocking fee on this item if returned.
