T - Mobile Alcatel One Touch Pop 7 Lte Tablet For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
T - Mobile Alcatel One Touch Pop 7 Lte Tablet
Price: US $75.00
T- Mobile Alcatel One Touch Pop 7 Lte Tablet. I bought this the way you see it as is I did not attempt to try anthing with it. It states that it will not comnect and must be taken to T - Mobile there is no charger in the box the booklet is still there and the chip is probably in the unit. It is being sold as is or for parts only. I am not completely certain on anything about the definites of this tech and info provided is from what the search found.