UBB Store

Symantec Norton Ghost 2003 for Windows PC Software Utility Imaging
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Symantec Norton Ghost 2003 for Windows PC Software Utility Imaging
Price: US $18.95
Hi there everyone and welcome! El Hoardo here and I'm listing even more of those interesting items that you just love to see! Today, I'm selling a copy of Norton Ghost 2003. This item is used to make a clone of your hard drive and reimage it or bring it back to a specific point. This went farther then system restore. This was made for Windows 2000 and Windows XP. The disc has some minor scuffs and scratches but is in good working condition. Also check out my other listings for even more interesting and fun items!
Have any questions? Please don't hesitate to ask. I try to answer all questions within 24 hours

Buy Now