The Surf Onn CAT6 Networking Cable is a 14 ft Ethernet cable in black color, featuring a round cable design and Cat 6 connectors. It is a brand new product compatible with universal networking devices. Made in Vietnam, this networking cable is perfect for setting up a reliable and fast connection for your computer, tablet, or other devices. The Surf Onn brand ensures quality and performance, making it a trustworthy choice for all your networking needs.
Surf Onn. CAT6 Networking Cable 14 ft Ethernet Cable Black - Brand New
Please leave response and I will do the same. I wait until I hear from the customer to know the product was received as I sent it and the transaction is 100% completed before I leave response on a sale. ask questions before you offer or buy. I will be happy to answer them. Most of my items are purchased either Second-hand or second-hand NEW, or from estate sales so in most cases I do not know the complete histories of the items. All items are inspected, cleaned if needed and disinfected before we put them up for sale, they are described to the best of my ability and if we see a less than perfect or noticeable spot we point that out, so be sure to look item over in photos or ask questions before you offer/buy.
This is a Pre-Owned ship same day or next business day but started dinging sellers if the post man doesn't scan or pick up so I put 2 days down to keep from being dinged. I only charge what shipping actually costs me so you always know what you are paying for.
revised 7/1/23
