UBB Store

Starlink Gen 3 - Satellite Dish ONLY
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Starlink Gen 3 - Satellite Dish ONLY
Price: US $98.90

I bought this used, for my overlanding rig a couple years ago from a seller here on . I had it in my rig for about a year but switched to a mini last year. Works great but there is a crack in the housing on the underside and some of the sticker on the frontside has some small rips. None of these things affect functionality but thought I should point it out. No router nor power supply included.


I’ll remove it from my account so it can be activated on your account.



Buy Now