Starlink Gen 3 - Satellite Dish ONLY - No router,no power supply READ DESC. For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Starlink Gen 3 - Satellite Dish ONLY - No router,no power supply READ DESC.
Price: US $98.90
I bought this used here on a couple of years ago for my overlanding rig. I had it in my rig for about a year but switched to a mini last year. This dish works great but there is a crack in the housing where you put the stand (see photo) and some of the coating sticker on the frontside has some small rips. None of these things affect functionality when I used it but thought I should point it out. No router nor power supply included, so you'll have to already have those to get this to work.
I’ll remove it from my account so it can be activated on your account.