UBB Store

Sony Trinitron CRT Tube from Trinitron Multiscan 200sx m41kka16x
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Sony Trinitron CRT Tube from Trinitron Multiscan 200sx m41kka16x
Price: US $80.00
For sale here is a tube and the plastic frame / housing from a Sony Trinitron Multiscan 200sx, tube model m41kka16x. No other internal electronics! The board is fully removed and gone. This tube looked pretty good to me and was tested working.
I read that this tube is also used in a Next display,Trinitron CPD-17F23, and possibly an AppleVision display. Make sure of compatibility before you order.
No returns; I do not guarantee functionality! But I am telling you in good faith it was a working part without any major defects.

Buy Now