Sealed New box of 10 Verbatim DataLife MF 2HD 3.5" Microdisks from 1993. Look at photos to see what you are buying.
Pleasesee the photos as part of the description. Look at photos for idea ofcondition and size.
Pleasemake sure you look over the photos carefully. I try to take qualitypictures of all aspects and angles of the item to let you see thedescription and condition. Hopefully the pictures explain better thanmy words do, in most cases. Before you offer please make sure that youare positive that you are willing to accept the item in thedescription and condition that it is shown and described. Mostimportantly, most items we sell are used vintage, old or very old andare not perfect, please do not expect perfection unless we note it inour description. I admit that I may not know everything about an itemand I may make mistakes, if you see one or have further informationfor me, please let me know. I welcome information and correctionsbecause I don’t know everything and I am willing to learn. If youhave any questions prior to offerding or buying, please contact me.
Weonly ship in the continental United States. We only mail to theaddressthat is on the account.Please keep in mind once the package is handed off to the deliverycompany/service,we no longer have any control on the timeline on the delivery ofitems.
ITEMSSOLD AS IS, NO WARRANTY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
Thankyou.
ms7
