UBB Store

Seagate Video 500GB Sata HDD
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Seagate Video 500GB Sata HDD
Price: LT $22.74

See picture for details. Used. Formated.


Shipping:

I ship internationally with tracking number. I am located in Europe, so shipping to other continents may be slower. Please check your shipping address. If I have any questions about it, I will try to contact you. Normally ship via post in the EU. Other couriers available upon request.

Tracking:

I addtracking in the shipping price.I do not ship non registered items.

Tracking isincluded for this item.

Check my response - I do honest business.

Unless specified otherwise, items come with no warranty or receipt. If I can, I pack items in their original packaging.

I do not accept returns unless stated otherwise. This is because most of my items are new old stock or used, I describe them as best I can, and shipping price is not refundable anyway. I apologize if this causes inconvenience.

response:

I appreciate if you would inform me after receiving the item by contacting me or leaving response, because I care about every package and that the buyer receives it.



Buy Now