UBB Store

Sapphire Radeon HD 6570 1GB Video Card (PN: 299-1E193-010SA)
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Sapphire Radeon HD 6570 1GB Video Card (PN: 299-1E193-010SA)
Price: US $59.99

Sapphire Radeon HD 65701GB Video Card (PN: 299-1E193-010SA). This card was recently pulled from my PC so Iknow it works. The card may be a littledusty.

Item Includes:

•Sapphire RadeonHD 6570 1GB Video Card (PN: 299-1E193-010SA)

Terms:

THIS ITEM IS SOLD AS IS. NO RETURNS ACCEPTED. Will ship to continental US only. I do not ship to Alaska and Hawaii. Will accept only PayPal and I WILL ONLY SHIPTO PAYPAL CONFIRMED ADDRESSES. If youpay via PayPal and your address is not confirmed and I am forced to issue arefund, your refund will be issued net of all fees charged for the listing(including listing fees and final value fees).I reserve the right to reject anyone who I believe will not complete thetransaction.



Buy Now