SanDisk 1TB Extreme Portable External SSD, 1050/1000 MB/s USB-C NEW For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
SanDisk 1TB Extreme Portable External SSD, 1050/1000 MB/s USB-C NEW
Price: US $134.00
The SanDisk 1TB Extreme Portable External SSD is a high-performance storage solution suitable for a variety of devices including laptops, PCs, smartphones, and Macs. With a read speed of 1050MB/s and a write speed of 1000MB/s, this SSD offers fast data transfer rates. Its compact 2.5-inch form factor makes it convenient for on-the-go use, and its sealed design ensures durability and protection against environmental factors. The product is also water-resistant and shock-resistant, making it a reliable choice for those in need of a rugged storage solution.
I have two of these listed. I broke the seal to check it out but it hasn’t been used. It’s brand new. The other I have listed is still sealed.