UBB Store

Samsung Laptop Model NP-R480-JAB1US  - Read description for condition details
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Samsung Laptop Model NP-R480-JAB1US - Read description for condition details
Price: US $36.85
Used Samsung NP-R480 laptop. Worked fine last time it was turned on, which was probably a few years ago. Battery needs to be charged but I think I accidentally threw out the power cable.Laptop DOES NOT INCLUDE:- power cables- hard drivePower socket may be damaged (see close-up image). I suspect this should be a simple fix if you are proficient with computer/laptop repair with the necessary tools. I have not attempted to fix it. Specs:- Intel® Core™ i3-330M processor- 4GB DDR3 RAM- Blu-ray Disc-enabled DVD±RW/CD-RW drive- 14" LED-backlit high-definition widescreen display- Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 4500MHD- Built-in 0.3MP webcam and microphone- 3-in-1 media reader- 3 high-speed USB 2.0 ports- Built-in wireless LAN (802.11b/g/n)- Built-in Ethernet LAN
This is a final as-is sale.

Buy Now