I COMBINE SHIPPING
PICK-UPS
Border of Park Ridge & Northwest Side Of Chicago
SERVICE
Spee-DeeDeliverywill ship items for a fraction of the cost to:
Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin
Select Cities & Zip Codes in: Michigan, Missouri, Nebraska
My Client's Stuff
... it's like going to an estate sale where you'll find diversity in quality merchandise
I Am A Home/Garage/Office Organizer By Trade
My Company Is Called: DEBRA'S ORGANIZATIONAL ASSISTANCE (D.O.A.)
After I Finish Organizing A Client, They Give Me Their Stuff They No Longer Want…
And That’s What I Sell In My Store… My Client’s Stuff
♥ If You Buy More Than 1 Item:
Items Get Shipped In One Box -
It’s Almost Like Not Paying Shipping Charges For The 2nd Item
Contact me prior to paying for your combined shipping charges
♥ Pick Ups Are Welcome:
Park Ridge, Illinois (Border Of Chicago & Park Ridge)
♥ If You Feel My Price Is Too High:
Make Me An Offer
© If You Need An Item Shipped A Different Way…
Contact Me
© If You Are Unhappy With Your Purchase OR Your Item Hasn’t Arrived
Contact Me
Debra Carlsen
