UBB Store

SK HYNIX 64GB DDR5 5600 SODIMM PC5-44800 LAPTOP MEMORY (2x32GB) RAM
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
SK HYNIX 64GB DDR5 5600 SODIMM PC5-44800 LAPTOP MEMORY (2x32GB) RAM
Price: US $867.99
The SK Hynix 64GB DDR5 5600 SODIMM PC5-44800 laptop memory is a high-quality RAM designed for laptops and notebooks. With a total capacity of 64GB divided into two 32GB modules, this memory offers fast performance at 5600MHz frequency. The memory features non-ECC unbuffered technology, making it ideal for system stability and efficiency. Backed by a lifetime warranty, this DDR5 SDRAM memory from SK Hynix is a reliable choice for enhancing your computer's speed and multitasking capabilities.

I ship NEXT or same day depending on the time! All parts areshipped with care to ensure reliable performance. I take pride in accuratelistings, fast handling, and consistent customer satisfaction as a Top Rated Seller. Please note: ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Thank you for your understandingand for supporting a trusted seller. I appreciate all my international clientsas well.

DO NOT PM ME OFFERS, PRICE IS FIRM.

I DOCUMENT ALL SERIAL NUMBERS ETC; DON’T TRY ANY FUNNYBUSINESS I AM NOT THE ONE TO PLAY WITH I PROMISE YOU THAT.




Buy Now