SFP - Nokia 475339A.101 10G + 1310 nm 10 km SM I-temp For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
SFP - Nokia 475339A.101 10G + 1310 nm 10 km SM I-temp
Price: US $25.00
The SFP - Nokia 475339A.101 is a high-quality 10G optical module designed for use with SM fibers at a wavelength of 1310 nm. Made by Nokia, a trusted brand in the industry, this unit is manufactured in Taiwan and comes in a quantity of 70. With a long transmission distance of 10 km, this SFP is a reliable and efficient solution for networking and communication needs. I have a few hundred of these. If you want a discount for a bulk order, make an offer, I am open to negotiation for bulk orders.