UBB Store

Razer Cobra Wired Gaming Mouse Chroma RGB New
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Razer Cobra Wired Gaming Mouse Chroma RGB New
Price: US $12.99
This is a new, unopened gaming mouse as shown in the pictures. What you see is what you get. Please ask if any questions.

Please check out my other sales! I will combine shipping tosave you as much as possible.

Buyer pays shipping. Shipping is based on weight and calculatedthrough based on the lowest estimated weight of the item+shipping materialonhand. If you think the shipping is high, go ahead and check USPS.com and seeactual pricing for yourself. If you still think it’s too much try anotherseller. Please note shipping internationally outside the US is more complicatednow so it might not be possible. If it is, be prepared to pay USPS Priorityinternational rates and any duties. I will invoice the item once you win.Payment required within 3 days of sale ending. Otherwise I will close thetransaction with after a week and item will be relisted. I always leaveresponse after I receive it. That way I know there were no problems with thetransaction on your side.



Buy Now