UBB Store

Rankie DisplayPort (DP) to VGA Adapter, Gold Plated Converter, Black Computer
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Rankie DisplayPort (DP) to VGA Adapter, Gold Plated Converter, Black Computer
Price: US $12.97

PLEASE READENTIRE DESCRIPTION AND VIEW ALL PICTURES BEFORE PLACING YOUR offer. THANK YOU!

YOU AREPURCHASINGRankie DisplayPort (DP) to VGA Adapter, Gold Plated Converter, Black Computer

Description:

Item:DP to VGA Adapter

Color:Black

Sizes:

ReleaseYear: 2020

Condition:9.9/10 - packaging opened, never used

Originalprice:

Includes:1 adapter + original box


Please messageme through if you have zero or negative response.

Please messageme through if you have any further questions or need additional picturesand I will answer them promptly.

Payments

I only acceptPayPal with a CONFIRMED address.

If your addressis NOT confirmed, please message me through before purchasing.

If the paymentis not received within two days of the listing's end date, an unpaid item casewill be opened and item will be re-listed.

I can meetlocally around the 91789 (City of Industry, CA) ZIP Area if you choose to meetlocally.

Shipping

I will onlyshipped to a CONFIRMED PayPal address.

Insurance forthe goods is available upon request but will have to be paid by the buyer.

Package will besent out within 2 business day after the payment is received and cleared.

DeliveryConfirmation/Signature when necessary



Buy Now