UBB Store

QMI DeskCart - Vintage Atari ST Desk Accessory Cartridge+3.5" Diskette UNTESTED
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
QMI DeskCart - Vintage Atari ST Desk Accessory Cartridge+3.5" Diskette UNTESTED
Price: US $299.99
Condition of cartridge: Fair
Cartridge has a good deal of scuffing and wear, as well as substantial dirt and discoloration, but no chips or of contacts: Good
Contacts have some normal wear from use, but nothing that affects functionality.

Condition of diskette: Fair
Diskette and label have a fair amount of discoloration and dirt, as well as a bit of peeling to label, but are fully intact.

All cartridges are 100% guaranteed to be free of defects, and if anything should happen during shippingto jostle things around in just the wrong way, simply return the cart and I will either repair it or, if I cannot, I will refund your payment, it's as simple as that. (I know how frustrating it is to get stuck with a defective item, and I would never make someone else suffer as I have...)

By the way, if you would like more information about the content of this cartridge, please feel free to contact me - trust me, odds are very good that I know a lot about any given item that I'm selling (I'm kind of a geek... Just kind of.), so if you do need (or want) more info about this one, please don't hesitate to drop me an e-mail.

I can talk for hours about video games... Is that a bad thing...?

Shipping via USPS Ground Advantage anywhere in the U.S. is FREE, Priority mail to the U.S. is $5.50, or Express mail to the U.S. is $27.00. (All shipping methods include Delivery Confirmation.)

Due to 's revision of acceptable payment methods, the only form of payment which I can accept is PayPal.

Please view my About Me page for a complete run-downof all my policies, as well as a description of the types of games I specialize in, and if you have time, take a glanceat the other items I'm currently selling - you might find something you didn't know existed but desperately need,and I'm always happy to combine shipping costs on multiple items won. I take pride in offeringthe highest quality service I possibly can, and I'm always open to ideas. If you have any questions, concerns,etc., please feel free to contact me. Good luck, and happy offerding!



Buy Now

Related Items

Too many requests.