UBB Store

Professional Custom Gaming PC BUILDING SERVICE. 50$ building fee (Read Desc.)
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Professional Custom Gaming PC BUILDING SERVICE. 50$ building fee (Read Desc.)
Price: US $999.99
⚠️ This is a PC Building Service, NOT a physical PC listing ⚠️

Please do not purchase this listing.

I have built/sold 10 or so pcs on (check my store for prebuilts)

I have 20-25 builds total (for friends and family)

You only pay a $10-$50 fee depending on your budget.

I will build the super cheap pcs under $200 for free other than shipping, which is typically $30-$100.

Once I have the parts I will set up a new listing for the shipping + building costs.

STEP 1: Message Me & Pick Parts

DM me your budget ($150+), and what you’ll use the PC for (gaming, editing, streaming, etc).I’ll help you pick out the best parts, or you can choose them yourself and even if you want to use used parts.

STEP 2: Ship the Parts to Me

Once we finalize your build list, I’ll send you:

  • My shipping address: 120 Armstrong Street Frostburg Maryland (21532 ZIP)

  • Links to purchase the parts from sites like Amazon or Newegg

💡 Tip: Don’t fully trust me yet? You can buy the GPU (usually the most expensive part) and keep it with you — I’ll build the rest and guide you through installing it yourself!

STEP 3: Build + Payment

Once all parts arrive, I’ll build your PC in 1-3 days. Then I’ll create a new listing for you to pay the agreed build fee + shipping cost.

STEP 4: Safe & Secure Shipping

I’ll ship your PC with care:

  • Original case box

  • Fragile stickers

  • Corner protectors

  • Tracking info & regular updates

❗Disclaimer❗

I do this as a hobby to make a tiny bit of money on the side (for college) and to grow my presence. I don’t take your money up front for parts – you buy them and ship them directly to me. I’ve built many PCs and love helping people get great performance for their budget.



Buy Now