UBB Store

Premium Toner Cartridge MSE 022145162 Size 35000 Open Box
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Premium Toner Cartridge MSE 022145162 Size 35000 Open Box
Price: US $25.00

Premium Toner Cartridge MSE 022145162 Size 35000 Open Box


Compatibility for printers can be seen can be seen on the pictures above


The toner is sealed in plastic within the box, the item is open box though, expect some minor imperfections as well on the exterior of the box (See pictures)


If you aren’t sure if this is the right cartridge just reach out and I will try to work out any questions, I saw a comp for the product on Amazon for $118. I can’t find it at this moment but I would love to make a sale for this as soon as possible


I have another one of these cartridges on my page for cheaper that the plastic has been opened on


Note I’m not sure if the mpn is correct so just reach out if you have any inquires



Buy Now